Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back from batam :)

Back from batam on Sunday night and now I am, nua-ing at home, feeling the withdrawal symptoms from holidays. How I wish I could always be overseas because only then, I feel like I'm doing something more interesting. Back to Singapore, the boredom sets in. Someone find me something to do in this place other than shopping, eating, watching movies. ARGH... maybe dancing can solve the problem. :)

Well, batam is not fantastic, but Batam with Sevvy was fabulous. Love their company to the max, they are one of the craziest bunch of people I have ever met. I'm glad they are always by my side too. Thanks alot buddies though none of them would probably see this. We tried paintball, cable-ski, go-kart and ate really nice seafood! Cable-ski was indeed an interesting experience, especially when I cannot swim and people have to save me up from the waters. LOL here are some pictures:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home